Better Built Lift Bags For Your Next Adventure!
From motorcycles, boats, aircraft, and cars, our 1,500-pound enclosed lift bags and 3,000-pound open bottom lift bags are the most versatile salvage lift bags every salvager should have.
We've built a better lift bag to meet real-world use for 95% of divers performing light marine salvage operations.
- 1,500 pound lifting capacity pillow bags
- 3,000 pound lifting capacity open bottom bags
- 12,000 pound webbing with 10,000 pound flat stamped delta rings top/bottom, giving you a safe 3,350-pound working load limit
- 3/4" Water, Oil, Gas Ball Valve giving you the versatility for inflation/deflation, and any inflation setup desired
-3/8" Goodyear hose with 1/4" industrial quick-connect coupler for easy inflation
- 2.5 psi pressure relief valves installed in each corner of all 1,500 enclosed pillow bags to aid in venting prior to submersion, and more importantly to allow auto venting and over-pressurization upon returning to the surface
Every Order Will Include:
- 3/8" LP First Stage Scuba Male to 1/4" Pneumatic Male 36" Whip Fill Hose
- 1.5oz Specialty Vinyl Repair Glue
- 4oz Can HH-66 Repair Glue
- Set of PVC Tarpaulin Repair Patches
- 45KN (10,000 pound, 3,335 working load limit) Self Locking Steel Carabiner with each Lift Bag Purchased
Between Josh, his wife Chelsea, her brother Dillion, their buddy Kyle, and Jared, we are proud to say that our Salvage Lift Bags are Made In The USA!
We know there's nothing worse than purchasing a product and not being happy with the quality, or worse yet, buyers remorse after you tell your significant other, or you realize there's not enough funds at the end of the month because you bought on a whim.
Don't sweat it for we've been there ourselves, so let's make it simple for you starting with a 30-Day return policy after receipt of delivery. Simply send your bags back, unused for a full refund.
We pride ourselves on the quality, and will stand behind the manufacturing with a 1-year warranty. At the end of the day, we're going to take care of you properly and will be fair. But that doesn't mean we don't have to list all of this legal stuff for those who might try to take advantage of us.
APPLICATION AND TERMS
1. The warranty on Adventures With Purpose Lift Bags is limited to the original purchaser
2. AWP warrants the seams, valves, and connectors of the lift bags to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase or AWP will repair or replace said product (at its sole discretion) at no charge for labor and materials (excluding shipping costs).
AWP retains the right to substitute comparable product.
EXCLUSIONS FROM THIS WARRANTY
Misuse, abuse, or negligence, including without limitation, improper rigging, towing, collision, punctures, tearing, ripping, abrasion, theft, fire and over inflation of lift bags will void your warranty.
Damage received through Acts of God, including but not limited to, abnormal water, wind or weather conditions, etc.
Alteration or tampering, including but not limited to, modification, etc.
Damages or corrosion from abnormal environmental conditions, including but not limited to corrosive water environment, airborne fallout, tree sap, chemical spills, acid rain, hail, windstorm, lightning, etc.
Damages or corrosion due to lack of maintenance or premature wearing resulting from improper assembly or over inflation.
Normal deterioration, wear, discoloration, dulling, crazing, osmotic blistering and aging of fabrics, metals, woods, plastic or fiberglass gel coat (including spider cracks).
Cost of normal maintenance and cleaning.
Costs resulting from loss of use, including but not limited to transportation or freight to service centers, rigging/de-rigging.
Consequential or incidental damages.
Use of strong detergents or silicone based products (ArmorAll or like agents) will void this warranty.
To receive service under this warranty you must send us your lift bag or claimed defective part with proof of purchase (bill of sale).
Adventures With Purpose
740 NE 3rd ST, STE 3-139
Bend, Oregon 97701
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. It is expressly agreed that this is the only warranty given by AWP.
No one is authorized to make any other warranties on behalf of AWP.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES LISTED ABOVE.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
2. AWP's sole obligation, and your exclusive remedy under this warranty, is limited to repair or replacement in accordance with this warranty.
In no event, shall any obligation exceed the purchase price applicable to the product or part thereof to which the claim relates.
3. AWP expressly disclaims and excludes any consequential, incidental, punitive, indirect or contingent damages whatsoever, including any damages related to breach of any express or implied warranty.
Some states and provinces do not allow (a) limitation on how long a warranty lasts, or (b) the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, as such, these limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, which vary from province to province or state to state.
4. AWP reserves the right to make changes in the design and material of its lift bags without incurring any obligations to incorporate such changes in units already completed or in the hands of dealers or consumers.
The entire obligation of AWP regarding the sale of its lift bags is stated within this written warranty, except as otherwise provide by law.
5. AWP does not authorize its dealer or any other person to assume for it any other warranty or liability in connection with the sale of its lift bags.
This warranty is effective to all lift bags sold to a consumer on or after June 1, 2021 and supersedes all previous warranties.