- Gift cards do not expire.
- Gift cards must be redeemed through the adventureswithpurpose.com website and must be used toward the purchase of products available in the store or listed on the website.
- Gift cards must be used to purchase goods and cannot be used toward additional gift cards.
- Gift cards cannot be returned for a refund.
- Adventures With Purpose is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards. If your state requires us to report and remit unclaimed property, we will deactivate the Gift Card once the funds are reported and submitted to the respective state, in compliance with state laws.If you have any questions, please contact us.
ADVENTURES WITH PURPOSE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.